Advanced BAT to EXE Converter
Advanced BAT to EXE Converter will flawlessly compile any batch file to EXE and includes very useful extended commands which are not available in normal batch files!
- While editing your batch files you will notice the code changing colors when using the
GREEN for REM comments (REM still works for non Advanced Command statements)
PURPLE (warning) for recognized Advanced Commands missing options
BLUE (ok) for rem Advanced Commands with the correct number of options
RED (error) Advanced Command with possible typo
ORANGE for GOTO and :Labels
- Please note that the compiler color codes the script statements based on the number of options entered after an
extended command. The compiler does NOT check for the correct data type.
Advanced Extended Batch File Commands Index
Add [Number1] [Number2]
ChangeColor [Integer_FGcolor(0-15)] [Int_BGcolor(0-15)]
BrowseFiles [ ??? Optional_File_Extention ] [ Optional_StartPath ]
Divide [Number1] [Number2]
GetPercent [Number1] [Number2]
GreaterThan [Number1] [Number2]
LaunchSilent [Text_Filename] [Options(or "" )] [Int_WaitTillFinish(1or0)]
LessThan [Number1] [Number2]
LimitDecimal [DecimalNumber] [Integer_X]
Locate [Integer_Y(1-25)] [Int_X(1-80)]
LocateAt [Integer_Y(1-25)] [Int_X(1-80)]
MouseCmd [ x1,y1,x2,y2 ]
Multiply [Number1] [Number2]
PaintBoxAt [Integer_Y] [Int_X] [Int_Height] [Int_Width] [Int_BGcolor(0-15)]
PrintBox [Integer_Height] [Int_Width] [Int_BorderType(1or2)]
PrintBoxAt [Integer_Y] [Int_X] [Int_Height] [Int_Width] [Int_Border(1or2)]
PrintCenter [Text] [Integer_Y(1-25)] [Int_FGcolor(0-15)] [Int_BGcolor(0-15)]
PrintColor [Text] [Integer_FGcolor(0-15)] [Int_BGcolor(0-15)]
PrintColorAt [Text] [Int_Y] [Int_X] [Int_FGcolor(0-15)] [Int_BGcolor(0-15)]
ShadeBoxAt [Int_Y] [Int_X] [Int_Height] [Int_Width] [Int_ShadeType(1-4)]
Subtract [Number1] [Number2]
NOTE - The Advanced Functions do NOT work for DOS compiled executables.
Extended Functions Usage
Tip #1 - You MUST use the prefix "rem " for the compiler to recognize the Advanced Commands. There must be only one space between REM and the Advanced Command or it will remain a COMMENT.
Tip #2 - Advanced Commands with the "At" suffix (graphical commands) will hide the console cursor.
The cursor is hidden so you can string graphical commands together without the cursor blinking on the screen.
You may want to use the CursorShow command after you use these commands.
Tips for using Advanced BAT to EXE Converter
Command Line Compile Usage:
- Open and look through the example batch files included in the compiler menu
- Save your batch file after compiling it to save the Project Options including EXE path, icon, version information.
This data will be loaded the next time you open the batch file with the compiler.
- To add a comment in the batch file, use a REM statement
- Be sure not to use any commands that may require user input while the compiled batch
file is hiding with the HideSelf command
- PrintColor does not print a "return" after it prints
to the screen. This is so you can print more than one color on a line without having to
use Locate. Simply use PrintReturn to
start at the next line.
- Use ChangeColor when using PaintScreen
to change the text backround color to match the current background color.
- To Embed files to the compiled EXE, click the plus sign "+" on the Select EXE Options window (Embed Files tab)
- Use %MYFILES% to get the folder path of embedded files at run time.
- Use %0 to get the EXE filename of the compiled batch file EXE at runtime.
- Use %~dps0 to get the folder path of the compiled batch file EXE at runtime.
- Batch file windows are 80 spaces in width and 25 spaces in height.
- To close the window when a batch file finishes executing, simply put a CLS (clear
screen) statement at the end of the batch file.
- If the console window closes before you can see any text on the screen, put a PAUSE (press any
key to continue) statement at the end of the batch file.
- Make sure English is selected on your Language bar.
aB2Econv.exe input.BAT output.EXE
Copy your "ab2econv275pro" installation folder out of %program files%
to a location where you have write permissions first.
It is recommended that you use quotes and full path filenames.
Graphical Enhancement Wizard
Steps to get started:
- Choose the FG (foreground) and BG (background) colors you wish to use with the color strip (bottom right)
- Choose type of tool in preview box (top right)
- Click where you would like the top-left corner of the tool to start. Then click the bottom-right corner in the work surface. This should draw a box based on which tool was selected in the previous step.
- Click the "Wait30ms" button when you wish to start a new "frame" if you are creating an animation. This will also refresh the GE Wiz window.
- Click the "Copy Code to Clipboard" command button. Paste in Advanced BAT to EXE Converter, then BUILD EXE to test.
- Examples can be found in the LOAD button
- This tool is still in early stage of development, but is very useful as is.
Why buy a License?
When you order:
- You will receive the full version immediately after payment via email download link
- Will remove "Please Upgrade" screen that shows before each compiled batch
- You may distribute the compiled batch files to anyone, anywhere royalty free
- You may select your own custom application icon and version info
- If you need to reinstall the full version, it is easy as entering your registered email
address in the Update section of our website
- Free Priority email support... always here to help
- Help the Developer who has spent thousands of hours coding this project
- Free Unlimited Upgrades!
"BDargo Software" cannot be held responsible for any damages to you ("The Software User")
Advanced BAT to EXE Converter
or to your equipment or any other damages by using this program
("Advanced BAT to EXE Converter").
You may distribute the ("Advanced BAT to EXE Converter") Free installer anywhere you wish.
You may NOT distribute the Upgraded ("Advanced BAT to EXE Converter PRO") version installer.
When you Upgrade to the PRO version, it grants YOU the permission to use the full version of the software.
The compiled batch files created with the full version PRO package may be distributed to anyone, anywhere royalty free.
You may NOT allow other users who do not have a license, to use the software. Doing so will be a violation of the
User Agreement. You will lose permission to use the software and receive free upgrades to future versions.
You may NEVER distribute a modified version of this software package under any circumstances.
If you distribute a modified version of this software package you will be violating U.S.
copyright laws, will be prosecuted, and may face additional civil penalties.
If you do not agree to or understand this User Agreement, then you may not use this software package and
must uninstall and delete immediately.
Copyright © 2003-2012 BDargo Software